One of the areas hardest hit by Sandy is evacuating again ahead of Wednesday’s potentially potent Nor'easter.
Brick Township in Ocean County issued a Mandatory Evacuation Order for “all residents that reside in the low lying waterfront areas of town that are prone to flooding and/or storm surge.”
All residents must clear out of the following areas by 6 p.m. Tuesday:
• Midstreams neighborhood East of Jordan Rd.
• Area of Island Dr. in Cedarcroft
• North & South Dr. (Metedeconk)
• Princeton Ave. East of Beaver Dam Rd.
• Cedarbridge Manor East of Lions Lane
• Vanada Woods
• Eagle Pass
• Sandy Point
• Tilton Rd
• Cranberry Cove
• Swan Point Park including Beaton and Gale Rd.
• Baywood East of Pilot Dr. and Mandolay Dr.
• Cherry Quay South of Tiller Lane
• Sailors Quay off of Pleasant Dr., North Pier and South Sailors Quay
• Waterfront Property in Mallard Point
• Seaview Dr. & Seaview Ave in Seaview Village
Fires and flooding ravaged Brick as Sandy moved through last week.