See where the stars ended up last night.
- Kate Hudson, Julia Roberts, Hilary Swank, Fergie, Janet Jackson, Josh Duhamel, Katie Couric, Queen Rania of Jordan, Lindsey Vonn, Janelle Monae and Arianna Huffington celebrated at the Glamour magazine 2010 Women of the Year Gala at Carnegie Hall [Broadway World]
- John Mayer, John Legend, Common, Lauren Conrad, Jason Mraz, Natasha Bedingfield, Kristin Chenoweth and Mayor Michael Bloomberg championed the arts at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation Gala [VH1]
- Yankees star Curtis Granderson was on the scene at the Athletes Quarterly & PR/PR Event Featuring Lautrec Fine Jewelry at Lavo [NPR]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen caught up with their "Full House" dad, Bob Saget, at an event he hosted with Jerry Seinfeld and others to raise money for Scleroderma research [wireimage]
- David Hyde Pierce and Danny Aiello worked the mic at the Friars Club Reception for Michael Feinstein [Getty Images]
- Nathan Lane, Isaac Mizrahi, Ben Vereen and Jonathan Demme partied at the 2010 New 42nd Street Gala [Playbill]
- Bono, Goldie Hawn and Youssou N'Dour chatted at the 2010 Malaria No More Benefit [Zimbio]