The New York City Department of Transportation says drivers should expect delays and road closures in parts of Manhattan all week for the Super Bowl being played in New Jersey.
Here are some of the key closures in New York City:
- Broadway from West 34th to West 47th streets, all week through Sunday
- West 41st Street between Sixth and Seventh avenues, 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- Also, deliveries will be restricted from West 34th Street to 42nd Street between Sixth and Seventh avenues, and West 42nd Street to West 48th Street between Sixth and Eighth avenues from Wednesday through Saturday between 11 a.m. and 12 a.m.
Drivers should expect Super Bowl activity and traffic delays near these locations throughout the week:
- Bryant Park
- Radio City Music Hall
- Pier 88 and 86, on the West Side Highway between 45th and 48th streets
- Pier 40, on the West Side Highway between Canal and Clarkson streets
- Sheraton Hotel, 52nd and 53rd Streets between Sixth and Seventh avenues
Super Bowl Sunday delays:
- Ninth Avenue between West 34th and 65th Streets
- Westbound 42nd Street, 49th Street, 53rd Street and 57th Street, river to river
- Also on Game Day, there will be limited access to the Lincoln Tunnel