3 Treated for Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning on LI

Nassau County police say the three men started feeling ill at about 3 a.m.

Saturday, Nov 17, 2012  |  Updated 9:51 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
3 Treated for Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning on LI

Stock image

Police say three men are being treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning after they fell asleep in their RV in a parking lot on Long Island.
 
Nassau County police say the three men started feeling ill at about 3 a.m.

  The men were parked in the Sunrise Mall parking lot in Massapequa. Police say the generator on their RV was apparently not ventilated properly.
 
The men were taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police said their injuries were not life threatening.
 
The men are employees of CNY Restoration and Development in Syracuse.

Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytimeiPhone/iPad App | Twitter | Facebook | Email Newsletters Send Us News Tips | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
21st Century Solutions
The NBCUniversal Foundation is partnering... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out