See where the stars ended up last night.
- Claire Danes, Jane Seymour, Tony Bennett, Chuck Close, John Legend, Questlove and Olivia Palermo were on hand for the 2010 Whitney Gala and Studio Party [Zimbio]
- Uma Thurman and Alessandra Ambrosio hit LOVE magazine's "The Gorgeous Issue" party at Longchamp [Guest of a Guest]
- Denise Richards, Ciara and Mayor Michael Bloomberg checked out the Lord & Taylor "Ultimate Face-Lift" event to Benefit The VH1 Save The Music Foundation [FilmMagic]
- Michael Caine signed copies of his new book "Elephant To Hollywood" at Barnes & Noble [Time Out New York]
- Jackson Browne, Niles Rodgers and Steven Van Zandt rocked the stage at the We Are Family Foundation's 8th Annual Celebration while Rosie Perez, Mo Rocca and Sen. Mark Warner enjoyed the scene [New York Daily News]
- Bryant Gumbel, John McEnroe and Jay McInerney were among the stars at the 2010 Alzheimer's Association Rita Hayworth Gala at the Waldorf Astoria [Broadway World]
- Russell Simmons, Susan Sarandon, Petra Nemcova and Ally Sheedy attended the Somaly Mam Foundation's Hearts & Hands Gala at Capitale [wireimage]
- Reese Witherspoon, Patrick Dempsey and Melissa Etheridge mingled at the 10th Anniversary Avon Foundation for Women's Gala "Celebrating Champions Who Change Women's Lives" at Cipriani 42nd St [NPR]
- Ethan Hawke and Jeremy Sisto kicked it at the Manhattan Theatre Club's "Spirit Control" opening night after party. The play, in which Sisto stars, examines how people deal with crisis situations [Getty Images]
Follow us on Twitter @nitesideny.