Metromix asks a handful of chefs what their favorite meals of 2008 were.
- Daniel Humm: Lunch at Per Se.
- Todd English: The sandwich at Porchetta.
- Peter Hoffman: A meal at Inside Park.
- Ivy Stark: The tarte flambe and homemade sausage at the Modern's Bar Room.
- Wylie Dufresne: Corton.
- Alex Urena: The shrimp seviche at Rayuela.
- Sean Rembold: The tasting menu at Blue Hill.
- Chewy Cereceres: Short-rib tacos at Stanton Social.
- Anita Lo: Grilled sweetbreads, ravioli, and striped bass at dell'anima. [Metromix]
Read more posts by Daniel Maurer
- Slice Price Sliced: Pizzanini Goes Down to $1
- Payard Le Pew: François Payard Gets Into the Perfume Game
- Hillary Goes Nutter at Buddakan; Michael Pollan Is Not Happy