Prosecutors have decided not to file a domestic battery charge against former professional wrestling star Kevin Nash.
Prosecutors said on Thursday they won't pursue the charge against Nash stemming from a scuffle with his 18-year-old son.
An investigation against his son, Tristen, is still ongoing.
U.S. & World
Nash and his son were arrested last month on a misdemeanor battery charge.
Police say Nash got angry when his son arrived home late and intoxicated. Another relative told deputies the teen also shoved his mother.
Nash's attorney says the former wrestler was only defending his wife.