These items were hand-picked by WalletHub. NBC has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by NBC.
There are holiday shopping deals ... and then there are the actual deals.
Retailers across America continue to offer bountiful discounts in the post-Black Friday, pre-Christmas craze, but just because a sign says "20% OFF!!!" doesn't mean the price is actually a bargain.
Personal finance site WalletHub tracked various item categories for more than a year in order to identify the most heavily discounted merchandise in December compared with the rest of the year, and one category stood out: laptops.
WalletHub also broke out the best deals by product category, from jewelry to furniture, and handpicked 10 special deals for bargain hunters.
They are, in no particular order:
- Samsung 4K Smart TV, 58”
- White Artificial Christmas Tree
- Kenmore Refrigerator
- Diamond Studs 1/3 ct. t.w.
- Samsung 32” HD LED Monitor
- Calia Queen Upholstered Panel Headboard
- HP 2-in-1 Convertible 15.6" Notebook
- Red/Terra 7 ft. 6 in. x 9 ft. 6 in. Area Rug
- Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera Kit
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer