- In real estate, the word "teardown" is so harsh - developers much prefer to use the word "conversion," even (especially?) when it's a total boldfaced lie.
- Know what'll save the global recession? Guerrilla knitting.
- The Trader Joe/John fiasco is over, following a lawsuit brought by the original article.
- Bobby Flay has actually copyrighted the term "crunchify," which involves adding "potato or tortilla chips to a sandwich or burger for the express purpose of introducing a textural element."
- After yesterday's sad/hilarious discovery that the "future of Coney Island" website was now home to Belgian porn, a new site GottaLoveConeyIsland.com tries to pick up the slack.
- …& ICYMI: Hey girl, Ryan Gosling just wants to be with you.
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media