We learned that:
- 311 has the 411 on the recession.
- City Hall will miss Shaun Donovan as he moves on to head HUD.
- There's a 150-room hotel planned for far West 47th.
- The Avalon Morningside Park is changing Manhattan Valley.
- Freelance office space has grown in demand in the city.
- The State Senate OK'd new commissioner, CEO for ESDC.
- Roughly 4 million New Yorkers have trouble paying for groceries.
- Bernard Madoff's swindle has and will have profound effects on real estate.
- There are ways for tenants to speak landlords' language.
Copyright Obser - Observer