• Peter Som's collection is on sale at Gilt.com for more than 80 percent off. Pants are $195 (originally $650), skirts are $250 (originally $800), and dresses are $500 (originally up to $3,000). Starting at noon today. Not a member? Sign up here.
• Manolo Blahnik pumps and boots are 50 to 75 percent off. For the first time, the sale includes alligator styles. 31 W. 54th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-582-3007); Mon.–Fri. (10:30–6), Sat. (10:30–3:30), Sun. (noon–5), closed daily (2–3).
• Check out Luca Luca's sale for up to 90 percent off the fall collection. Through 2/1. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Tues.–Fri. (8:30–6:30), Sat., Sun. (11–5).
• Find 50 to 75 percent off everything at Suite Orchard. 145A Orchard St., at Rivington St. (212-533-4115); Tues.–Sun. (noon–7).
• The children's coats, dresses, tops, and bottoms from Cacharel are up to 90 percent off. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-917-0001); 11–7.
• Stop by Noisette for up to 80 percent off all fall merchandise. Through 2/15. 54 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-5188); Daily (10–7).
• The men's and women's coats at Dalaga are 50 percent off. Other merchandise starts at $10. Ongoing. 150 Franklin St., at Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (877-287-8395); Mon.–Sat. (12–9), Sun. (12–8).
• Sucre's stock of Current/Elliott, Olga Kapustina, Pucci, and more is up to 75 percent off. 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); Mon.–Wed. (11–7), Thurs.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (noon–7).
• Fashion collector Irene Albright is retiring, and she's selling the pieces in her store for 80 to 90 percent off. Find Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Catherine Malandrino, and more at this liquidation sale. Through 2/1. 32A Cooper Sq., at 6th St. (212-253-5894); Thurs., Fri. (11–7), Sat., Sun. (12–7).
• Find Samantha Pleet, Wowch, and Perks and Mini samples at the I Heart showroom sale. Through 1/29. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-219-9265); 12–8.
• Cole Haan's shoes, bags, and outerwear are up to 80 percent off. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Mon., Tues. (9–6:30), Wed. (9–5).
Read more posts by Sharon Clott