This is what we've waited for ...
• M.A.C officially announced their collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty, slated to hit stores on February 10. It will feature lipsticks, lip glosses, eye shadows, pigment, glitter, nail polish, and more in shades of pink, turquoise, lavender, and green. Meow. [WWD]
• L'Oréal will have its own store-within-a-store in Walgreens's new 1,500-square-foot flagship in Times Square. This ought to compete with the new Beauty 360 store-within-a-store at CVS drugstore, which offers luxury products. [Cosmetic News]
• Mollie Winerock (killer last name) of Lancôme said that eleven tubes of the Juicy Tube lip glosses are sold globally every minute. [BellaSugar]
• The new Sexiest Man Alive issue of People magazine includes a scratch-n-sniff section where you can rub the hunks and smell the fragrances that make them feel sexiest. Taye Diggs, Chris Meloni, Michael Phelps, and Chace Crawford did this. Crawford's favorite scent is fresh-cut grass. [Folio]
• Rihanna's new tribal tattoo stands for strength and love. She got it done in New Zealand and said it hurt. Well, yeah. [People]
Read more posts by Sharon Clott