Will the real Alice please stand up?
• Alice Dellal's half-shaven head inspired stylists at the Issa show in London: Half the models walked the runway in buns lobbed to one side while stylists created the illusion of a half-shaven head with bobby pins and hairspray on the other half. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• Terri Seymour stepped out in crimped hair. Is this another sign the eighties are back, or should we just ignore her because it looks kind of weird and she used to date Simon Cowell? [Stylewatch/People]
• Jenna Jameson is launching a scent called Heartbreaker. We don't know about you, but we do not want to smell like her. [NYDN]
• Ji Baek's new polishes for Rescue Beauty Lounge are all glitter shades, like Look Rich, Be Cheap, a gold-purple hue. Her goal was to make glitter look grown-up, a task we still find impossible. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Meanwhile, Essie's spring collection is full of expected spring colors — red, pink, rose petal, beige, and neon blue. We're glad neon nails aren't going anywhere. We enjoyed them so much last spring. [Product Girl]
Read more posts by Sharon Clott