Looking for something to do this Summer? Embrace your inner foodie at one of these food or food truck festivals in the tri-state.
- New York City Summer Ice Cream Blizzard on July 16 at the Grand Bazaar. The cost is donation based.
- New York City's First Taco Festival is on July 22 at Pier 25. Entry is free but the food costs money.
- Smorgasburg is every Saturday in Williamsburg and every Sunday in Prospect Park. Entry is free.
- Secret Summer Festival, a farm-to-bar cocktail festival, is on August 6 in Long Island City, NY. The price is $125, which includes all-inclusive access to the event.
- The International Beer Festival in Queens is from August 12-13. Prices range from $36-126 depending on what experience you want.
- Broadway Bites in Greely Square is running until July 14. The only cost is whatever you choose to buy.
- Taste NY Food Truck Competition is September 2-3 at the Great New York State Fair. Samples will be available from each food truck for $3.
- Port Newark Food Truck Festival is at the Port Newark International Seafarers Center on July 19. Tickets cost $25.
- Food Truck Derby on August 11 in Bridgehampton. The price is $65, but includes one serving at each food truck and three drinks.