See where the stars ended up last night.
- Ewan McGregor, Liev Schreiber, Michelle Trachtenberg, Rumer Willis, andTinsley Mortimerwere among the stars on hand at The Darker Side of Green debate series, moderated by Tracy Morgan. The multi-city series of talks deal with climate change issues [wireimage]
- Dabney Mercer caught a glimpse of the Cash Cab [dabneymercer]
- Rappers Wale and J. Cole were on hand at the B.E.T. "Rising Icons" event [wireimage]
- America Ferrera and Wilmer Valderrama took in the NYC premiere of "The Dry Land" at the School of Visual Arts Theater. The movie tells the story of an Iraq War vet suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder [Getty Images]
- The National performed at the Celebrate Brooklyn concert series [Brooklyn.com]
- Maroon 5 jammed at the Beacon [Pollstar]