See where the stars ended up last night.
- Piper Perabo and producer Doug Lymanattended a screening of their new USA show, "Covert Affairs." The new show follows Perabo as CIA trainee Annie Walker who gets promoted to field agent unexpectedly [Getty Images]
- Sting, Donna Karan, and Padma Lakshmi attended the "Time For Change" premiere at the SVA Theatre [wireimage]
- Kelis visited the studios of Fuse for their Top 20 Countdown [zimbio]
- Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi and Jenni "JWoww" Farley of "Jersey Shore" hung out at the SIRIUS XM radio studios [wireimages]
- Russell Brand was out shooting the remake of the Dudley Moore comedy, "Arthur" [Dlisted]
- Dabney Mercerwas shocked that LeBron James left his home town Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat [Dabney Mercer]
- Byrdie Bell hit the Phosphorescent show at Hudson River Park [ByrdieBell]