The parents of the three girls who died with their grandparents during a Christmas morning fire in Stamford, Conn., struggle with grief as they watch their daughters' caskets being carried into the church for their funeral.
Investigators re-interviewed one survivor of a Christmas morning fire in which three young girls and their grandparents died and plan to re-interview the other next week.
Police and fire officials say they agreed to give Madonna Badger and Michael Borcina time to mourn the loss of Badger's daughters and parents.
Police Capt. Conklin says, "But now we're moving ahead on that.''
Badger and Borcina, a friend and contractor who had been renovating the house, managed to escape the fire. Badger is a New York City advertising executive.
Authorities say embers in a bag of discarded fireplace ashes started the blaze.
Officials said they want to determine whether the house had working smoke detectors.
Police said they re-interviewed Badger on Thursday and plan to speak with Borcina again next week.