· Meanwhile, Corton is fancy French food with slightly more attitude [Bloomberg]
· Chowder at Bussaco will make you want to move to Park Slope (not really) [NYDN]
· The Libertine: 'salt on top of fat on top of meat on top of starch' [NYT]
· R.I.P.: Starwich (Yes, all of them) [Eater]
· 40% of TONY readers don't know what Grimaldi's is known for [TONY]
· Having a moment: bourbon, bourbon bars [NYP]
· "Newark" "getting" "it's own" "Zagat" "guide" [AP]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.