· Columbia closes deal on warehouse in Manhattanville expansion 'footprint' [TRE]
· Businesses on Brooklyn's 'main streets' getting nailed by the meltdown [NYDN]
· Scholars very turned on by mystery tiles found in Greenpoint church [NYT]
· Wisdom about Wall Street on the famed B61 bus [Lost City]
· Legendary toxic Bedford Avenue Hot Karl lot now getting banged [GL]
· Carroll Gardens troops rallying to battle the Toll Brothers [PMFA]
· Evil clowns, or facsimiles thereof, laugh on Smith Street [McBrooklyn]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.