· Two of the four Starrett City bidders are officially doneski [Crain's]
· Trinity House residents will protest sale of UWS Mitchell-Lama bldg tomorrow [TRD]
· UrbanDigs takes on the Q3 market reports [UrbanDigs]
· Upper East Side's Lucida getting its 'rusticated limestone' [A Fine]
· Clothing shop welcomes Williamsburg's new residents [Racked]
· Quality Hotel Times Square morphs into posh boutique Stay Hotel [NYology]
· Oft-complained-about Ninth Avenue bike lane expanding north [Streetsblog]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.