Lonely at work on Thursday? Car service Uber has a fix for that.
For $30, New Yorkers can request a cab full of kittens for 15 minutes of quality snuggle time.
UberKITTENS will be available between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. in Manhattan below 59th Street, and in DUMBO and Williamsburg in Brooklyn.
Here’s how to hail your own cat-filled car:
- Open the Uber app between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tap the profile icon on the left and select “Promotions”
- Enter promo code “NYCKITTENS” to unlock the special “KITTENS” option
- Request the kittens on the bottom slider in the app
- If matched, a car full of UberKITTENS will arrive for 15 minutes of cuddles
Those who request a kitten cab will get the chance to adopt one of the cats by filling out an application and passing the interview stage. UberKITTENS is running in support of New York based pet welfare organization Bideawee.
Before requesting UberKITTENS, make sure you have a safe and secure indoor area that’s suitable for kitty shenanigans.