New Yorkers pride themselves on knowing everything about their city.
But a new quiz about New York City gives an entirely different story.
Some 400 New Yorkers were stopped on the streets over the last three months and were asked 10 simple questions. Slightly more than half of those quizzed knew where the Empire State Building is located. And, how about Junior's cheesecake? Where did it come from? Take the quiz yourself, check out the answers and see how you compare to your fellow New Yorkers.
THE NEW YORK PASS OR FAIL QUIZ
1. Does every borough have a zoo?
2. Is the Empire State Building on the East Side or West Side?
3. Wave Hill is in what borough?
4. The Sports Museum of America is located on the ground floor of Madison Square Garden. True or false?
5. What is Staten Island Chuck's big day?
6. The treaty ending World War II, was signed on the flight deck of the USS Intrepid. True or false?
7. Is the Temple of Dendur located at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the Museum of Natural History?
8. Junior's cheesecake first debuted in what borough?
9. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
10. New York Skyride is located on the second floor of the Empire State Building, true or false?