R Trains will not stop at some Brooklyn subway stations overnight on weeknights for the next two weeks.
FASTRACK, the subway maintenance, cleaning and repair program, will shut down R service in Bay Ridge and Sunset Park between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. on weeknights beginning July 27 for four consecutive weeknights and from Aug. 3 to Aug. 7. R trains will not stop at stations between Bay Ridge – 95th Street and 36th Street.
The following service changes will be in effect:
- R service operates between Forest Hills-71 Av, in Queens, and 36 St in Brooklyn, in both directions.
- R trains skip Union St, 4 Av-9 St, Prospect Av, and 25 St, in both directions.
- Late night R shuttle service is suspended.
- Free shuttle buses operate between Bay Ridge-95 St and 59 St, stopping at 86 St, 77 St, and Bay Ridge Av.
- D trains run local between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and 36 St.
- N trains run local between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and 59 St, in Brooklyn.
- Transfer between free shuttle buses and N Subway Line Icon trains at 59 St.
For a full list of affected stations and travel alternatives, click here.