Greetings, readers! Here's a sneak peek of what to expect in the Nov. 5 edition of Bill's Books:
- "In the Midst of Winter," by Isabel Allende
- "Lioness: Golda Meir and the Nation of Israel," by Francine Klagsbrun
- "Ali: A Life," by Jonathan Eig
- "Grant," by Ron Chernow
- "Leonardo da Vinci," by Walter Isaacson
- "The Gourmands' Way: Six Americans in Paris and the Birth of a New Gastronomy," by Justin Spring
To learn more about this week's recommendations, tune into Bill's Books Sunday morning, or email him at BillsBooks@nbcuni.com. And for more on #OneBookNY, click here.