One of the largest and open-to-the-public health events, NBC 4 New York and Telemundo's fifth annual Health & Fitness Expo, presented by Quest Diagnostics, will be held at MetLife Stadium on Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7.
Free parking will be available for the two-day family-friendly event.
Don't plan to drive? The Port Authority will provide bus transportation to and from the event.
The 351 Bus Service will run hourly on Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The buses will go from New York’s Port Authority Bus Terminal (Gates 305 and 306) to MetLife Stadium Lot K. The 353 service will run hourly starting at 9:00 AM from Secaucus Junction to Metlife Stadium Lot C.
If you plan to get there by car, MetLife Stadium is easily accessible:
- From the George Washington Bridge: Follow Interstate 95 South signs to the New Jersey Turnpike’s southwestern spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
- From New York City and points east: Take the Lincoln Tunnel and follow signs for Route 3 West. Take Route 3 West to the Sports Complex.
- North on the New Jersey Turnpike: Follow the western spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. If congested, use the eastern spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to Route 3 West, then follow directions above.
- South on the Garden State Parkway: Garden State Parkway South to Exit 163 (Route 17). Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
- North on the Garden State Parkway: Garden State Parkway North to Exit 153A (Route 3). Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
- From Holland Tunnel or Brooklyn-Staten Island Bridge Crossings: Take New Jersey Turnpike extension to the Turnpike North. Follow Route 3 West to the Sports Complex.