A while back, in anticipation of our "Best of New York" issue, we asked you to tell us what your personal favorites were. We asked for your recommendations for best bar, pizza, clothing shop, burger, bagel, bakery, and place to take an out-of-town guest, and you responded in droves. Here are the results.
1. Joe's Pizza
3. Artichoke and Di Fara (tied)
Best Place to Take an Out-of-Town Guest:
1. Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park (tied)
2. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
3. Museum of Natural History, Boat Basin, The Box, Pianos, the Promenade in Brooklyn Heights
Best Clothing Shop:
1. Loehmann's and Century 21 (tied)
2. Bergdorf Goodman
3. Intermix, <a href="http://nymag.com/listings/stores/what_comes_around_goes_around01/
">What Goes Around Comes Around, Tokio 7 (tied)
Earlier: What's Your Best of New York?