And, now, as you settle into your Saturday routine, check out some of the top items on Curbed this past week.
1) Bronx: The House That A-Rod Built started getting its turf this week. Six months and it's a whole new ballgame up there.
2) UES: Kent Swig was allegedly pummeled by his business partner with an ice bucket. Many people did not find this upsetting.
3) Gramercy: Stuy Town got its Oval amenities and they appear to be surviving. So far.
4) Coney Island: We would have given anything to be a fly on the wall when the news hit at Thor Equities HQ that the city had bought part of Deno's Wonder Wheel Park in Coney for $11M that the company had been in contract to purchase.
5) Flatiron: The Toy Center's rooftop addition looks oddly appropriate given the building's origin.
6) Flushing: It kinda' sucks watching Shea just become another "tadium."
· Week in Review Archive [Curbed]For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.