- Hey, New York! Who wants a Sex and the City sequel? Do you? How about you? No? Well, too bad. You're getting it anyway.
- It's that time of year again, when Con Edison hates puppies! A Brussels Griffon was shocked by electrified scaffolding in Williamsburg. At least
- Dark Knight Best Supporting Actor nominee Heath Ledger died a year ago today in his SoHo apartment, which is "vacant and sealed."
- ...And with that in mind, Time Out's roundup of "the Best Drug Scenes" in movies - on newsstands today - seems suspiciously well-timed.
- Don't toss your Polaroid camera just yet - Times sez a couple of 'roid obsessives are vowing to make a new kind of instant film pack for the relic.
- Ungrateful Sunset Parkers who don't realize how good they've got it are rallying to protest that all the strip clubs - sorry, exotic dance theaters - have moved to their neighborhood. (Psst, Sunny P.: We wish they were back in Times Square, too.)
- Have you heard about the Brooklyn hit and run - by sled? The hunt is on for the "Mad Sledder of Park Slope."
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media