· Phillip Lim spills on his February show [The Cut]
· Q&A with the owners of Fred Flare at their cute Greenpoint shop [Metromix]
· If you want to get shot by the Sartorialist, don't wear cowboy boots [Style File]
· Gabay's in the East Village: less crowded than a sample sale [Coutorture]
· Mervyns is toast [Second City Style]
· Gap's ditching the annoying TV ads [Pipeline]
· Katie Holmes already has a shirt from Comme des Garcons for H&M [nitrolicious]For more stories from Racked, go to racked.com.