• Meet jewelry designer Alexis Bittar as he creates personal inscriptions on his signature Lucite pieces. Receive 20 percent off everything in the store while you enjoy free Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Spend $300 or more and snag a limited-edition Lucite-heart pendant. 353 Bleecker St., nr. 10th St. (212-727-1093); 5–8.
• Enjoy refreshments and a $100-gift-card raffle at Montmartre, while the rest of the spring 2009 Sanctuary collection is 20 percent off. Montmartre, 2062 Broadway, nr. 71st St. (212-362-2736); 5–8.
• Giorgio Armani's celebrity-face designer and national artistic director Tim Quinn debuts the ONDE Fragrance and Face Collection by Giorgio Armani. Through 2/14. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2962); 10–6. Call for an appointment.
• Brave the madness and hit the Barneys Warehouse Sale for 50 to 75 percent off on Lanvin, Christian Louboutin, and Prada. Through 3/1. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); 2/12 and 2/13 (8–9); through 3/1: M, T, W, Th, F (10–9), S, Su (10–7).
• Find 50 to 80 percent off all shoes and bags by twin brothers Shane & Shawn at the sample sale in their plush Soho boutique. Through 3/15. 238 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-1633); Th–Su (12–7).
• Karen Walker, Rachel Comey, and the other brands stocked at Jumelle are 60 to 75 percent off. Through 2/16. 148 Bedford Ave., at N. 9th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); noon–7:30.
• Save 30 percent on brands like Loeffler Randall, Sam Edelman, Tashkent by Cheyenne, and more at BarefootTess.com by typing in the word "HEART" at checkout. Through 2/15.
• Brand-name watches are marked down by 50 to 70 percent at the Tourneau sale. Through 2/12. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 9–6:30.
• Stock up on work-friendly basics at the Theory women's sample sale, where almost everything is less than $100. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M, T, Th (10–7), W, F (10–6).
• Save up to 50 percent on Hanky Panky bralettes, bikinis, camis, and dresses. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave; 10–8.
Read more posts by Sharon Clott