- The Yelp Inaugural Ball - sponsored by the social networking-cum-map site - brings champagne, burlesque, and even manicures to Madison Ave.'s Country.
- Savoy's party serves up great Chicago dishes (think hot dogs, deep-dish pizza, and Second City 'cue.
- Astoria's Kafene Wine Bar will be toasting the Prez with drink specials and complimentary hors d'oeuvres all night long.
- Back Forty's party will be a straight-up hoedown - snack buffet-style on the resto's homey fare, then adance it all of in the name of change.
- Sushi Samba's NYC locations will all be streaming the fun and getting you tipsy with three "inauguration station" cocktails: the Red, White, and Blue.
- Bell House hosts the Brooklyn Inaugural Ball, a.k.a. packs a lineup of musical acts into its Gowanus space all to benefit PS261.
- Not to be outdone by, well, anyone, nearly every business on Fort Greene's DeKalb Ave. will be offering some sort of discount, deal or event, from the 17th through the 20th. We like the sound of Chez Oskar's $20.09 three-course "prix fixe for peace."
Copyright FREEL - NBC Local Media