Reasons why Luella Bartley's show wasn't just special, but one of the best this season:
1. Breakfast and glitter and the fact that it was in The Crystal Palace. See Teen Vogue for details.
2. Models. It was the first time I'd seen Raquel Zimmermann walk a show. A little birdie told me it's because Luella's making a Raquel bag for next season. Also, Ali Michael and Jourdan Dunn got to wear pink and purple prom dresses and well, that's brilliant.
3. The PR girls. In New York they all wear black, which means the sight of that H&M or Zara dress makes you sick by the end of the week. At Luella, they all wear Luella, which makes you want to listen to all their silly orders.
4. The clothes. The shoes. The bags. The hats. Whoa. Everything was so Luella. There were florals and ruffles and bows and hearts and yet, it was all a little bit punk rock. We need it all - and we'll be DIYing those head pieces the minute we find a fabric store in Marylebone.
5. The crowd. It was a party the way Charlotte Ronson was a party. There was cheering, sitting on laps, oohing, aahing and a general lust pulsing through the benches.
We all fell in love, and it's only Day Two.