· Hotels struggling to fill rooms in wake of financial crisis [Crain's]
· Brooklyn's new energy policy: IDT whether you like it or not [GL]
· Just in time for the economic collapse: new Sheepshead Bay condos! [BK Eagle]
· Armani, fancy condos fixing up Jackson Square; bad news? [Vanishing New York]
· Graffiti alive and well on the rooftops of Chinatown [Restless]
· Who owns your neighborhood? The mapmakers, of course [Wired]
· Roosevelt Island FDR memorial now just one big slapfight [RIslander]
· Lost City not happy with Times' treatment of Tin Pan Alley [Lost City]For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.