With her cool, over-the-top ensembles and cheery disposition, Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller is one of our favorite sights during New York Fashion Week.
But what is the Repeller eager to see herself? We asked her to spill the five things she's dying to check out this season.
1. Altuzarra - "Really excited for Altuzarra this season. It was the most memorable show of New York Fashion Week last season, so here's hoping it will top itself again."
2. Fashion Week Fetes - "I'm looking forward to the 'This Is New York' party at Tribeca Grand hotel. I love the folks that produce that party, and the crowd is always a good one."
3. Transitional Dressing - "I can't wait to continue wearing summer clothes while everyone is in fall mode. It's still summer! I'm hot!"
4. Tech Time - "I fully intend to write off way too much time on my iPhone as 'fashion week research.'"
5. Fashion Week Buds - "I'm also excited to see Miroslava Duma. She's become my favorite Fashion Week fixture and good friend. Her outfits are always interesting."