The contents of designer Helena Fredriksson's purse.
Sweden-born designer Helena Fredriksson is perhaps best known for her eclectic, moody prints and flattering dress silhouettes.
We've often wondered how the designer finds inspiration for all her unusual patterns and materials. To our surprise, the answer was found inside her chic Collina Strada satchel: As it turns out, Fredriksson rarely leaves the house without her Lumix camera in hand -- the pictures from which she twists and manipulates into wild, distinctive prints.
1. Collina Strada Satchel: "I love this bucket bag from Collina Strada, a fellow Brooklyn Designer, and fill it up with all my essentials"
2. Lumix Camera: Responsible for imagery used to make all H. Fredriksson fabric prints.
3. Sunglasses & Vintage Case: "The vintage leather case I use to keep my Ksubi sunglasses is from Malin Landeus Vintage in Williamsburg, as is the black leather coin purse -- both very Swedish and the same as my grandmother's."
4. Henrik Vibskov Scarf: "This scarf has been my savior on many occasions. It works as a sun and winder cover when I'm out and about with my son, Otis, as well as a head wrap, scarf, or cover-up while feeding."
5. Baggu Tote: "The perfect shopping bag for all things imaginable, and is in constant use."
6. H Fredriksson "Bridge Print" Silk Scarf: "A perfect accessory to wrap around your neck."
7. Black Leather Acne Gloves
8. Keychain: "A vintage black leather key chain I found in a summer countryside flea market in Sweden. It's very nostalgic, since my late grandfather always used on just like it."
9. Embroidered Pouch: "This holds an 'Otis Emergency Kit' with a pacifier, diaper and more. You always need to be prepared!"