See where the stars ended up last night.
- DJ Chopps performed at the grand opening VIP gala of Housing Works Hell's Kitchen. Among those who turned out for the Derek Warburton-hosted party were: Designer Anthony Keegan, Desserts owner Tawny Ong, Elle Gomez, Marison Deluna, Sarah Morgan, Alex McCord, Simon van Kempen, Jessica Carroll, musicians David and Paulie Z, Philip Estrada, Kristine Elezaj, Ramona Singer, Allison Paris and Cecily Lopez [zimbio]
- Models Candice Swanepoel, Amanda Charlwood, Anna Soukupova and writer Michael Musto were among those who turned out for the 7th Annual "Jeffrey Fashion Cares" event at the Intrepid Aircraft Carrier [Wire Image]
- Designer Chrissie Miller spent the evening being chased by a “crazy trucker on a highway in LA” [chrissiemiller]
- Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber attended DIFFA's Dining By Design New York 2010 at Pier 94 [Wire Image]
- Janet Jackson and Al Sharpton turned out for a special screening of “Why Did I Get Married Too?” at the School of Visual Arts Theater. Actresses Tasha Smith and Jill Scott and Gayle King hit up the after party [Getty, Life]
- Lydia Hearst shared a sultry new headshot of herself by Greg Gorman [Lhearst]
- Tinsley Mortimer bid her fans an early goodnight in Los Angeles cause she had a date with Dr. Phil in the morning [tinsleymortimer]