Looking back on a week in which we were lucky just to survive ...
• Despite fears that NBC's fall prime-time lineup would be wholly comprised of Leno, infomercials, and repurposed SNL skits, Ben Silverman unveiled a schedule featuring actual new shows! To convey their appreciation, the TV gods delayed the release of this week's ratings.
• Director Scarlett Johansson suffered a minor setback.
• An apparent disagreement between a few animals caused an art-world uproar.
• Coldplay ripped off everybody.
• We still have no idea what's happening on Lost.
• Terminator: Salvation got a little less stabby.
• And then Nicolas Cage killed everyone. Have a nice weekend!
Previously on Vulture...
- Eminem Takes a Crack at Heath Ledger
- Madonna, Fischerspooner, and That Old ‘Downtown’ Idea
- What If Alf Had Been Directed by David Lynch?