Two men have been convicted in the shooting death of a New York City toddler who was killed in his stroller.
Brooklyn District Attorney Ken Thompson announced the convictions Thursday of 25-year-old Daquan Breland and 21-year-old Daquan Wright in the death of 16-month-old Antiq Hennis in September 2013.
The jury convicted Breland of second-degree murder and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
Wright was convicted of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
The child was shot as his father, Anthony Hennis, was pushing him in a stroller.
Prosecutors said Wright handed a gun to Breland, who fired several shots.
Authorities said Anthony Hennis was the intended target.
Breland faces a maximum sentence of 25 years to life in prison and Wright faces a maximum of 15 years in prison.
Last week, a gunman chased after a man holding his 1-year-old baby girl and shot and killed him in the Bronx.