1) Fidi: A tipster has some news of some new bagels coming to Fidi: "I've never heard of this chain, but who cares, this will be awesome. Unless their bagels suck.....3 Hanover Square is the location." [PLYWOOD]
2) Tribeca: Above we have the latest shot of Macao Trading Co. the much delayed project from the team behind Employees Only. It's not set to open until late November, and given the shot, they still have a lot of construction to do before finishing the bi-level family style Macanese spot. [PLYWOOD]
3) Flatiron: The man himself Steven Kamali sends over some renderings of his new, exlcusive club Citrine, set to open in one month in the old Snitch space. The brass tacks: "Citrine has roughly 2200 usable square feet and can accommodate approximately 250 people at one time. There is a gorgeous 25 foot bar, with 16 spacious tables surrounding the perimeter of the space. Citrine has endless audio/visual capabilities, a state-of-the-art sound & lighting system, 2 large projector screens, 1 huge plasma and an elevated DJ booth overlooking the entire club." [PLYWOOD]
4) East Village: A tipster sends in a few shots of Haakon Hall, a new spot set to open in Avenue B's Radio Perfecto space in November. A number of signs on the door and scribbled onto the old restaurant's sign announce the opening and the contact details of the chef. [PLYWOOD]
5) Greenpoint: Our roving photographer has some news from Greenpoint: "Former Kasjan Bakery space on Manhattan Ave near Bedford Ave is apparently going to be a Tacos & More even though the permit said it would be a deli." [PLYWOOD]For more stories from Eater, go to eater.com.