One night, two parties, two lip colors.
• A San Carlos, California, nail salon got shut down after a manicurist offered an undercover cop a massage and sex. [San Mateo Daily Journal via Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• China Glaze nail polish is coming out with colors inspired by sneakers. The pink, red, and orange hues come with names like B-Girlz, Laced Up, Sneaker Head, Style Wars, and Breakin'. [All Lacquered Up]
• Mass-market cosmetics company Physicians Formula reported a fourth-quarter loss of $24.5 million. Does it count for anything that that's better than Saks's losses? [WWD]
• Taylor Momsen went to two different parties on the same night with completely different shades of lipstick: hot pink and matte burgundy. And that is something we would never bother to do. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• Hayden Christensen appears in ads for Lacoste's new cologne, called Challenge. Now you know. [Just Jared]
Read more posts by Sharon Clott
Filed Under: beauty, beauty marks, fragrance, Hayden Christensen, makeup, nails, taylor momsen