• Shop for treasures at City Opera Thrift Shop's annual fall vintage event, which features a collection of vintage designer clothing from Hermès, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Chloé, and more. A Moschino couture red cocktail dress is $150, and a Halston black pleated skirt and jacket set is $300. Admittance is $10, and proceeds support costume design at the New York City Opera. 222 E. 23rd St., nr. Second Ave. (212-684-5344); 5–8.
• Loehmann's two Manhattan stores will celebrate "Shop & Share" events to benefit Gilda's Club NYC, which supports those living with cancer. Enjoy 15 percent off your entire purchase with 5 percent of profits going to the organization. 101 Seventh Ave., nr. 16th St. (212-352-0856); 2101 Broadway, nr. 73rd St. (212-882-9990); 4:30–8:30.
• Listen to a D.J. spin while perusing the Hickey fall collection at Bloomingdale's. Receive a special gift with a purchase from the fall collection. Bloomingdale's, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 6–8.
• Betsey Johnson's fun, girlie collections are on sale; evening dresses are $120, day dresses are $90, and sportswear is $50. Through 10/24. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Wed.–Fri. (9–8).
• Streetwear and sneaker kings Alife and A.R.C. are taking 20 to 50 percent off stock at their courtyard clearance sale this weekend. Through 10/26. 158 Rivington St., nr. Delancey St. (212-375-8128); Thurs.–Sat. (12–7), Sun. (12–6).
• Select vintage pieces from the wardrobe of Rosamond Bernier, an art historian and editor, will be available on Yoox.com today, including a Karl Lagerfeld suit from the eighties and a Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche wrap skirt from the late sixties. Today only.
• Don't miss the Castle Starr sample sale featuring 40 to 60 percent off retail prices; dresses are $290 from $600, and tops are $180 from $400. Through 10/24. 494 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., third fl. (212-564-8083); 9–9.
• Skagen Designs opens its New York showroom to the public with a sample sale. Enjoy discounts on the brand's titanium, stainless-steel, and leather watches, sunglasses, leather bags, jewelry, and cashmere sweaters. A portion of the sale's proceeds will benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer organization. Through 10/23. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., fifth fl.; 8:30–7.
• Steve Fabrikant's knits, jackets, separates, dresses, and eveningwear are all below wholesale prices. One day only. The Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., nr. 61st St.; 8–5. Cash only.
• The Evisu sale offers 50 to 90 percent off the brand's signature denim, hoodies, shirts, dresses, and outerwear, plus several exclusive pieces. Through 10/26. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St.; 11–7.
• Robert Marc marks 50 to 90 percent off eyewear. A pair of Lunor glasses start at $49 from $475 to $995, and Gimme:Glasses start at $59 from $325 to $395. Through 10/25. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-675-5200); 10–7.
• Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's fairy-tale gowns, cocktail dresses, and evening separates from their Marchesa and notte by Marchesa lines are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 10/23. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Essex Suite, second fl. (212-247-2700); Wed. (8–7), Thurs. (8–6).
• John Hardy, a jewelry brand based in Bali, is hosting a 60 percent off sale on its hand-crafted collections of sterling-silver, yellow-gold, and diamond-pavé jewelry for men and women. Through 10/23. Westin Times Square, 270 W. 43rd St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-201-2700); Wed. (8–7), Thurs. (8–6).
• Oliver Peoples frames can easily cost $350 to $500, but at the sale, select styles are $121 and under. Through 10/26. 755 Madison Ave., at 65th St. (212-585-3433), and 366 W. Broadway, at Broome St. (212-925-5400); call for store hours.
• Get discounts on Prada and Miu Miu ready-to-wear and footwear from past seasons at their friends-and-family sample sale. 609 W. 51st St., nr. Eleventh Ave.; Sat.–Sun. (9–6), Mon.–Fri. (9–8).
• Gant is slashing 80 percent off its classic menswear basics; a red flannel shirt is $29 from $115, and wool blazers are $95 from $545 to $845. Through 10/24. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Wed.–Thurs. (8:30–6:30), Fri. (8:30–5).
• Hit the Bonpoint sale for 50 to 75 percent off fancy French kids’ clothes; an Adelia blouse is now $58. Through 10/24. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Wed. and Thurs. (9–6:30); Fri. (9–5).