In keeping with sacred internet tradition, we give you the first of Fashionista's end-of-year lists: Who Should Have Judged Project Runway?
1. Isaac Mizrahi: Because, duh.
2. Behati Prinsloo: Because having a model challenge would be genius and Behati's witty, smart, young and if they need a more commercial angle, she's the face of Pink. Actually, they should have Behati and Coco do it together. I hardly watch the show anymore, but I'd find a TV for them.
3. Chris Benz: Because he might be the closest thing our generation has to Isaac Mizrahi (I know, but Zac guest judged during Season 4).
1. Isaac Mizrahi: Because this man should have a camera and a stenographer following him at all times.
2. Madonna: Because no one could tear young hopefuls down as thoroughly as Madge, and isn't that what reality fashion television is all about?
3. Meredith Melling-Burke: Because as arguably one of the most powerful market editors on the planet, she could actually give the contestants useful criticism/information. And she's really pretty, too (good TV).