This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Midtown: Bon Appetit's annual pop-up restaurant Supper Club is open on 57th Street, serving up gourmet lunches "designed" by celebrity chefs for budget-conscious office drones.
2) East Village: If a 100-year-old restaurant rolls back its prices to 1908 levels and no one shows up, did the promotion make a sound?
3) Lower East Side: Tired of those automatic 90-minute waits at Frankies 17 on Clinton Street? Then count down the seconds until the spring, when the restaurant absorbs the space next door and doubles its seating capacity.
4) Controversyville: The Earth stood still when Katie Lee Joel claimed the New York Wine & Food Fest's Burger Bash title with a controversial patty melt. Hear her explain why that wasn't cheating.
· Eater [eater.com] For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.