See where the stars ended up last night.
- Bill Clinton took in the Yankees-Blue Jays game in the Bronx [Getty Images]
- Nina Freudenbergergrabbed dinner with friends at Betel [nfreudenberger]
- Nicole Miller and Courtney Love attended Russell Simmons' Argyleculture Fall 2010 preview event. The evening showcased Simmons new clothing line [Style.com]
- Jason Schwartzman, Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera sat down with Elvis Mitchell to talk about their new film, "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World," at the Apple Store Soho [wireimage]
- Heart rocked the Hammerstein Ballroom [Getty Images]
- Bethenny Frankel, Sarah Hughes and Johnny Weir were on hand at the GLAAD Manhattan event. The party celebrated the organization's accomplishments over the past year [GLAAD.org]
- Ivanka Trump unveiled her footwear collection to designers [IvankaTrump]