· Tourist friends can now go ice skating at Rockefeller Center rink again [NYP]
· Big development planned for Melrose Ave. in SoBro [NYDN]
· Changes happening to Brooklyn Bridge Park plan [Brownstoner]
· Brooklyn Heights pissed about waterfront concert that went to 2AM [McB]
· Burg Orthodox church (as mosque) story makes the big time. Crap. [NYShitty]
· Pics of a dude is catching striped bass in the Gowanus Canal. Honest. [GL]
· Want to really piss people off? Abuse your parking privileges. [NYDN]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.