A New York court has postponed a hearing on a lawsuit filed against former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn on a lawsuit filed by the woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her in a Manhattan hotel.
Prosecutors dropped criminal charges against Strauss-Kahn last year, but his accuser has continued to seek monetary damages in civil court.
Court spokesman David Bookstaver said Tuesday that the hearing will be held March 28 in the Bronx. It was originally set for March 15.
The hearing is being held to deal with issues that have to be resolved before a trial, which has yet to be scheduled.
Strauss-Kahn wants the lawsuit dismissed because he says he had diplomatic immunity. He isn't required to attend the March court session.
The woman who says she was attacked is Nafissatou Diallo. Her lawyer, Kenneth Thompson, says she is "looking forward to her day in court and can't wait to get to trial."
See a timeline of the case here.