Residents have returned to a building in the Pelham Parkway section of the Bronx after the building was evacuated over carbon monoxide concerns.
Firefighters initially responded to 2320 Bronx Park East for an electrical fire early Thursday evening, but stayed on the scene as they investigate high carbon monoxide levels there.
Carbon monoxide levels came back down, and residents were allowed to return to the building.
Utility crews also responded to a power outage there. Power has since been restored.