See why some people think all cats should be vegan and check out our list of must-reads that will have you chatting at the lunch counter, over IM or wherever it is that people actually talk these days.
- If you feed your cat meat than you are killing baby seals. Veganizing cats may be the way to go, according to an op-ed piece in the New York Times that argues cats are cleaning out a type of fish that threatens the food supply for seals, whales and other cuddly sea creatures. So quit being selfish and force your cat to go against its carnivorous nature to reduce its carbon footprint!
- Is that a semi-nude Demi? Ashton Kutcher reportedly posted a snapshot of the actress in her underwear on his Twitter page, according to the Sun of the United Kingdom.
- President Barack Obamamocked his bowling score by saying it was on par with the Special Olympics -- but he overestimated his talent. The top three-game average for athletes in 2003 games was 182. Obama scored a 129.
- Not to be outdone by Subway, sandwich rival Quiznos is sexing up their footlongs and pitching them as "12 inches of flavor" with a sexy voice over that asks the chef to "Put it in me." Subway's $5 foot-long promotion bolstered same-store sales by double digits so Quiznos is hoping to hit a homerun with the $4 Toasty Torpedo.
- Drywall could be the next tainted Chinese import.