Elizabeth Thompson of Elizabeth Knight Jewelry is one of our favorite talents to emerge from Brooklyn's indie designer scene. Dark and elegant, her pieces can transform any outfit into a high-fashion look.
The contents of her satchel, however, are less edgy than they are playful and quirky: a unicorn card for a friend, or a scrumptious Crunchie bar for mid-afternoon snack attacks.
1. Finger Weaving & Indian Braiding: "This is what I do in my free time -- getting inspired for my next collection."
2. Field Notes: "Keeps track of my never ending list of lists. I am a list person."
3. Wish Bone Castings: "Just picked these up in the diamond district from Taba Casting."
4. Robot USB: "The holder of all important things."
5. C.B. I hate perfume, 'Soaked Earth': "This scent reminds me of the smell right before a rain storm."
6. Crunchie Bar: "I discovered this candy bar when I was 10 at Niagara Falls. I think they just started carrying it in the states. So so good."
7. Chanel Lip Gloss: "Helps me feel like a girl after a long day of getting dirty in the studio."
8. Glasses: "My eyes, from Fabulous Fannies."
9. Jewelry: "My favorite pieces from the Armor Collection."
10. Wallet by Marc By Marc: "This is the perfect wallet. It has a space for everything you need!"
11. Your Magical Unicorn Card: "For a good friend of mine moving out of town."
12. Scarf by Ace and Jig: "It's accessories like this that get me excited for fall. From Life Curated in Brooklyn, NY."