Clippings: Heidi Montag's Fashion Line Edition
Heidi Montag shows only selected skin in her Playboy shoot.
Wednesday, Oct 7, 2009 Updated at 1:00 PM EDT
- Saints preserve us: Heidi Montag may be relaunching her fashion line, Heidiwood. [The Cut]
- German magazine "Brigitte" has announced it will no longer use models in its pages, "as a protest against society's obsession with stick-thin women." [AdAge]
- This Ralph Lauren ad depicts a model that's so photoshopped, even Ralph Lauren is apparently trying to get folks to take it down. [Boing Boing]
- More Conde drama: Looks like the publisher of Glamour will now be overseeing the much-beleaguered Details. No pressure! [Observer]
- Ruth Reichl, the former editor-in-chief of Gourmet, is apparently planning to write a book about her experiences at Conde Nast. [WWD]